Preschool and kindergarten registration opens on May 6th. Check out our "Top 10 Things You Need to Know" video for registration information.
- Families who have pre-school aged and/or kindergarten aged children need to call Christine Scott, Lisa Henson, or the elementary schools with enrollment questions. Our phone numbers are on our website (click on our schools).
- There are different ways of getting an enrollment packet: forms are online under quick links > enrollment and if you use Google Chrome the forms are fillable. You can print them out and bring to the school.
There are also enrollment forms in a bin on the outside of each elementary school. Or, we can mail you an enrollment packet.
Preschool enrollment forms are on their webpage. Call 606-327-2715 with Head Start/Preschool questions.
- There will be a bin for dropping off enrollment forms at each school during the day.
- We will accept pre-school and kindergarten enrollment applications from May 6-27.
- Families will need to have the child’s birth certificate, social security card, immunization record, and proof that they live in our district (lease or utility bill).
- If the family lives out of district they will need to fill out a non-resident application. If you are not sure what district you live in call me.
- Children must be 5 before August 1 to start Kindergarten. Families who have a child who will not be 5 before August 1 but are interested in that child starting kindergarten need to call the elementary school for an early enrollment application to be mailed to them. The 4 year old screenings will occur late summer (to determine if they are ready to be an underage K student). Call Lisa Henson or Stacey Stevens at Central Office with questions.
- Our first day of school for students is August 12. Camp Kindergarten is not going to happen this year.
- This announcement is only for incoming pre-school/K students. Other elementary school students can fill out enrollment forms at the beginning of the year.
- We have some of the BEST preschool and kindergarten teachers in the state and we are looking forward to see all of our students in the fall!