HOUSE Binders are sent home every night.
The HOUSE Binder is a binder that your child will use every day to develop organizational skills and learn responsibility. Second Grade is a foundational year, and it is important to teach children how to keep up with homework, tests, and important notes. This folder is a way of maintaining effective communication between home and school. It aims to eliminate lost notes, newsletters, calendars, and homework as well as keep parents and students informed of important events and academic progress.
The HOUSE Binder contains everything your child will need for school. It is essential that this binder comes to school each day. Encourage your child to be responsible for his or her binder by placing it in their backpack each night.
HOUSE Binder Rules:
- Keep your binder clean. Please do not eat or drink while using it.
- HOUSE Binders go home each night and back to school each morning.
- The “return” pocket of the folder is for any papers, information, lunch money, and notes that need to go to and from school.
- The “keep” pocket of the folder is for any papers, information, and notes that are to be kept at home.
- The back of the binder contains notebook paper where you can write notes to the teacher.