Reference Number: Dump Truck
Deadline for Submitting Bids: Friday, January 28, 2022, 9:00 am. Please read the following instructions and specifications carefully. Failure to comply with any instructions may disqualify your bid.
- Bids must be mailed or delivered to David Greene, Finance Department, Ashland Independent Board of Education, P.O. Box 3000, Ashland, Kentucky 41105-3000. All envelopes must be sealed and clearly marked on the outside of the envelope, “Dump Truck Bid.”
- Copies of this invitation to bid may be obtained in the Finance Department, at the above address, between 8:00 am and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, prior to the time and date specified for bid opening.
- Bids will be accepted until 9:00 a.m. EST on Friday, January 28, 2022, and will be opened on this date at 9:05 a.m. EST.
- All envelopes must be clearly marked SEALED BID on the outside of the envelope, with the item you wish to bid on. All proposals must be received by the time designated and none will be considered thereafter.
- The Board of Education cannot assume the responsibility for any delay as a result of failure of the mails to deliver the bids on time. Faxed bids cannot be accepted.
- Proposals will be publicly opened and recorded at the time and location stated above. You are invited to be present at the bid opening.
- The contract may be awarded to the lowest and/or best evaluated qualified proposal meeting all specifications and conditions, subject to all other provisions of the request for proposal and be in the best interest of the Board of Education on February 28, 2022, at 5:15 p.m.
Dump Truck: Invitation to Bid