WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS (BLAZER)
May 23-25 Underclassmen Final Exams (Worth 10% of 4th Quarter Grade) -
- Wednesday, May 23rd – Elective Courses
- Thursday, May 24th – English & Social Studies Courses
- Friday, May 25th – Math & Science Courses
DATES OF NOTE/IMPORTANCE -
Monday, May 21 Senior Awards Program/Graduation Pictures in Anderson Gym – 9:00 am. Parents are cordially invited to attend. All graduates should wear their cap and gown for this practice.
Monday, May 21 Baccalaureate Service, 6:30 pm, First United Methodist Church. Parents and familes are cordially invited to attend. All graduates should wear their cap and gown.
Tuesday, May 22 NO SCHOOL for students/Staff Work Day
Wednesday, May 23 Graduation Practice (Anderson Gym) – 9:00 am
Thursday, May 24 Graduation – 7:00 pm at Putnam Stadium (Weather Permitting)
Friday, May 25 Last day of school for students/Seniors may pick up diplomas beginning at 8:30 am
2018-2019 ITEMS/DATES OF NOTE -
- Advanced Placement course summer assignments are on the school webpage. All students who take AP courses that require a summer assignment must complete these by the due date. Check the requirements of each course.
- Report cards will be mailed home in early June.
- Summer School - Monday, June 4th - Friday, June 15th, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Schedule distribution/completion of required paperwork/payment of fees - Wednesday, August 8th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- First Day of School for students - Wednesday, August 15.
- Open House - Monday, September 10th, 5:30 - 7:15 pm
- Homecoming Dance - Saturday, September 29th, 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- PROM - Saturday, April 27th, 8:00 - 11:00 pm
No Announcements At This Time