WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS (BLAZER)
Upcoming important dates/reminders-
- State-wide test date for the ACT will be Tuesday, March 20th for all 11th Grade students. All Juniors need to be in attendance and on time as this test is required as part of state school accountability.
- National Honor Society meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 13 at either 7:45 am or 3:30 pm in Room 605.
- ATTENTION SOPHOMORES - Applications are available in the Counselors office for the Youth Leadership Program of Boyd/Greenup Counties. Applications must be returned no later than March 29th.
- Tuesday, March 13th - Parent meeting (students may attend as well) at 6:00 pm in the gym to discuss scheduling of classes for next year. This meeting will share vital information for parents to help them plan their children's course schedules for their high school years. This meeting is open to any parent who will have a child at Blazer for the 2018-19 school year.
- The 3rd Quarter will end Wednesday, March 14.
- Prom Guest Request Forms are available in the main office. Prom is Saturday, April 21st. Guest request forms must be returned no later than Thursday, April 12th by the end of the school day. Prom is open to 12th and 11th grade students and invited 10th graders. Final approval of all guests will be made by Blazer administration.
- Wednesday, March 14 – FBLA Regional Competition at Morehead State University
- Wednesday, March 14 – Regional Art Show at Morehead State University
- Friday, March 16 – Schedule request forms due!
- Saturday, March 17 – Monday, March 19: High School Governors Cup Meet in Louisville. Best of luck to Blazer's Academic Team!
- Monday, March 19 – Homeroom to distribute report cards
- Tuesday, March 20 – ACT for 11th graders in the gym
- Wednesday, March 21 – Friday, March 23: Schedule conferences for current 11th grade students with the counselors
- Wednesday, March 21 – Beta Club Induction after school in the cafeteria
- Friday, March 23 – Sunday, March 25: Tomcat Football Mulch Sale, under Building 1
- Saturday, March 24 – Blazer Band Rummage Sale, Gym Lobby (All Day)
- Tuesday, March 27 – Thursday, March 29:Schedule conferences for current 10th grades students with the counselors
- April 2 – 6 – Spring Break
- Monday, April 9 – SBDM Meeting, 3:40 pm
- Tuesday, April 10 – National Honor Society Induction, 7:00 pm, Anderson Gym
- Tuesday, April 10 – Thursday, April 12 – Schedule conferences for current 9th grade students with the counselors
- Friday, April 13 – Marshall Scores Festival
- Friday, April 13 – Special Olympics at Blazer Track (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
- Saturday, April 14 – National ACT Test Date
- Saturday, April 21 – PROM, 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
No Announcements At This Time